Vacation + Exploration
We're going on a trip!! Well, Carole is. Christi will still be here at the store, setting up her ceramics area again in the studio. (Woot woot!) We're both excited for summer though, and for all the travel possibilities. These are some of our favorite things that inspire us to take a walk on the trail, go someplace new, and experience as much as we can in the great outdoors. The weather here has been just beautiful, and we can't help but lust after all the road trips our friends are taking! While Carole is gone for the week exploring art and nature in Colorado and South Dakota, we hope you'll be inspired by Our Favorite Things to start planning a trip of your own! As artists, one of the biggest things we've learned is that there is no time like the present.
Until next time! Have a beautiful Graduation and Memorial Day weekend, and if you haven't yet, start stashing away some cash in a jar for that dream vacation. (We mean it!)
-Christi and Carole
P.S. This collection will expire/update bi-weekly, but you will still be able to find these collections on our blog, and purchase products, as long as they are in stock!
Featured this Week: Vacation + Exploration - Our Favorite Things
- "Let your Dreams Fly" Card by Jill & Brian Shephard - Ruff House Art - Lawrence, KS
- "Sailing Blue Mesa" by artist Noah Flores - Marquette, KS
- Leather Dog Leash by Faye Steiner-Woods - Red Hare Leather - Kansas City, MO
- Adventures Notebook by Jill & Brian Shephard - Ruff House Art - Lawrence, KS
- Gray Mountain Mug by Jackie Matelski - Toast Ceramics - Madison, WI