Made for Mom
It seems like so long ago when I would bring home all these drawings and craft projects from school, with "To: Mom, From: ME" inscribed carefully on the back. Without someone (my fourth grade teacher) to remind me now, it's a bit harder to remember to do something just as special for each Mother's Day.
Whether you were a kid who drew a picture, made a bracelet, picked some flowers, made a card, made some soap, experiment with melting beads, or made a special breakfast for your mom, Christi and I have picked out our favorite handmade things for you to be inspired by this Mother's Day.
Until next time! Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, and make sure to stop by the store to see what's new! (We are now open Wednesday-Saturday 10-5.)
-Christi and Carole
P.S. This collection will expire/update bi-weekly, but you will still be able to find these collections on our blog, and purchase products, as long as they are in stock!
Featured this Week: Made for Mom - Gifts for Mother's Day
- "Few Things a Girl Needs" Mother's Day Card by Jill & Brian Shephard - Ruff House Art - Lawrence, KS
- "Git to Bed" 8x10 Print by Angie Pickman - Rural Pearl - Lawrence, KS
- "Nothing is by Chance" Copper Bangle by Kristi Evenson - CB&Co. - Roseville, MN
- Woven Maroon Table Runner by Sarah Parys - East Parlor - Omaha, NE
- Lillian Perfume Oil by Riley Fouts - The Soiled Dove Co. - Assaria, KS