Lately, as Christi and I have been scrolling through our Facebook feed(s), we've noticed more and more pregnant or new mothers...so many, that we couldn't resist "bumping" up the timing for this collection. ;) Many of you may already know about Arlis Henry's famous "outgrowing-proof" baby receiving blankets, but maybe some of you haven't seen that a few charming, handmade stuffed animals have also sprouted in the same corner of the store! Whether you are expecting, or know someone who is, (or maybe you just really like Soiled Dove Co. and lavender-scented candles), this collection is for you!
Until next time! We hope you have a week of excellent dog-walking, bike-riding, and baby cuddling weather.
-Christi and Carole
P.S. This collection will expire/update bi-weekly, but you will still be able to find these collections on our blog, and purchase products, as long as they are in stock!
Featured this Week: Easter in Lindsborg
- Congrats on the New Bundle! Cards by Joel & Ashley Selby - This Paper Ship, Sanford, NC
- Large Flannel Receiving Blankets by Arlis Henry - Blankets, Throws, and More, Lindsborg, KS
- Sweet Dreams Candle by Hannah Turner - Wax and Wane Candles, New Haven, CT
- Small Dog Felt Toy by Heather Byers - Feather B, Wichita, KS
- Acne Control Face and Body Soap by Riley Fouts - The Soiled Dove Co., Assaria, KS