Our Favorite Things
Lindsborg is definitely the place to be around Easter time. The trees are blushing pink, the rain falls generously, and everyone from the birds to the famous 500+ member Messiah chorus sings of the promise of life. Perhaps one of my favorite parts, however, is when dusk falls, and the rain has paused...everything smells just a little bit sweeter as the sun peeks out one last time before going to bed.
As we prepare to spend time with family and friends these next two weeks, we hope you'll find inspiration to spend an Easter weekend in Lindsborg. Sing a little song, see a little art, spend time with those you love, and appreciate all of the small moments just as much as the grand ones.
Until next time! We hope you have a week filled with music, hugs, and clouds as fluffy as Theo's little bunny tail.
-Christi and Carole
P.S. This collection will expire/update bi-weekly, but you will still be able to find the products from previous collections here online, as long as they are in stock!
Featured this Week: Easter in Lindsborg
- "Seasons" Boxed Set Greeting Cards by Joel & Ashley Selby - This Paper Ship, Sanford, NC
- Ceramic Tablet Dock by Myles & Heather Geyman - StakCeramics, Pittsburg, PA
- "Dusk" Soy Candle by Hannah Turner - Wax and Wane Candles, New Haven, CT
- "The Aim of Music" Print by Joel & Ashley Selby - This Paper Ship, Sanford, NC
- Thorn Tree Forest by Mike Henry, - Into the Wood, Lindsborg, KS